Re: [CH] where is everybody?

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@home.com)
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 16:46:56 -0700

"Goslowsky, George" wrote:

> cautiously slipping from lurkerdom...
>
> Hello Miss Dewi,
>
>   I think that it is just quiet right now.  But some of us are still here,

And how!!!! I just got in the door, fired up the iMac, and there were 597
messages on there
and most of them were from CH's! I am still dumping them as I read them, and at
this rate I will need another two week holiday! Spent from Sept 11 to 25th in
Winnipeg....today flew over the beautiful Rockies, bathed in sunshine, which
currently stretches from BC to Hawaii.....cooked up a storm at our daughter's
house, did not get to North Dakota, sorry Nels, we would have loved to get some
of your jalapeno left overs! Maybe next trip...Cheers to all, Doug in BC