Re: [CH] Pepper oil

yoda (yoda@clark.net)
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 19:49:15 -0400

agreed 240 is better - but 220 will kill most live critters
and ensure that moisture levels are below the spore spawning levels.
240 and even a little above are certainly better,
I actually heat mine to about 240 (hardcrack on my candy thermometer).

--
Jim W		My opinions are just that; not my employer's or my wife's!
!! Do not assume that your freedoms are assured !! The truth is out