RE: [CH] Pepper oil

Mary & Riley (uGuys@ChileGarden.com)
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 17:48:33 -0700

Think I missed George's point first time around.  It doesn't seem to be an
issue of internal contamination.  And the _skin_ of the potato, seems to me,
could easily exceed 100C.  The article is specific about foil covered
potatoes, so possibly bacterial contamination from the air as the potato
cools, sucking in some slight amount of air?

Or maybe the skin doesn't necessarily reach that temp.  Quite possible if,
eg, it's nuked.

Riley