Re: [CH] Poppers at BK

mk (green56@PioneerPlanet.infi.net)
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 19:57:30 -0500

Jack-In-The-Box is STILL around???  SHEESH!!!  I remember the last (well, there may
have been more since, but it was the last for me!) food poisoning thingy - back in
the early 70's!  Always loved their tacos.  Beat Taco Hell's all to crap.

Gosh.  I've been too long from the Saint Loo area...  Jack-In-The-Box still lives...
Wow.

Aren't they owned by Ralston-Purina?

There you have it!  ISH!

green (R)(T)