Re: [CH] Chile de Arbol Powder

Robert A Reed (rob.rd@juno.com)
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 13:23:14 -0700

Chile de Arbol powder is commonplace in the grocery stores in this area (
Turlock CA.)
You can find it in in the Mexican foods section.

If you would like me to get the address on the packaging or pick some up
and send it to you . Please E-mail me privately to make the arangments.
Also Cost Plus has a very good African Bird powder.

On Thu, 28 Sep 2000 06:56:39 -0400 Robert Farr <rbfarr@erols.com> writes:
> Good morning, 'Heads.
>
> Wondering if someone can steer me in the direction of a Chile de
> Arbol
> powder?
>
> Looking for it for a new sauce.
>
> Thanks!
> --
> Robert Farr
> (540) 668-7160
> Check out http://www.chileman.com
> for ALL Natural Cooking & Grilling Sauces!

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.