Re: [CH]Jamician hot spots?

Joan Sullivan R.Ph. (Joan@adobedrug.com)
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 14:23:49 -0700

About 5 years ago I went to a wonderful jerk joint in Ocho Rios.  I think it
was called the "Double V" bar-b-que, but it may have beed "W," or something
else like that.  GREAT jerk ribs & chicken, presented on a platter on top of
a pool of the most amazingly hot & tasty scotch bonnet/mango sauce.  Of
course there was plenty of Red Stripe, too.

Joan