Re: [CH] American Royal

Mike Pierce (mpierce@martel-intl.com)
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 18:36:13 -0500

At 12:34 PM 9/29/00 -0400, Thecreativechef@aol.com wrote:
>   Anyone going to the American Royal in KC next week? I did not get a chance
>to go to the Hot luck at Scotts this summer, and would like to meet as many
>fellow CH'rs as possible.
>

>Fred Fatino AKA: The Creative Chef    http://www.thecreativechef.com

I was just going to mention that. My team will be there. We are Smoke N
Suds and we will be in space 611. Y'all come down to see us. For those that
don't know, this is the 21st year for the American Royal BBQ, it is the
largest competition in the world. Last year there were about 375 teams and
around 60,000 people. This is the second year for Smoke N Suds and my sixth
year. Needless to say it can be trying getting in and out of there. If you
plan on going e-mail me off list and I will get you some parking directions.

On the garden front, picked about 50 tobascos today, 2 Caribbean reds,
several ripe jalapenos, and a dozen or so Thai dragons. Doug hold that gate
closed!

See ya at the Royal.
Mike