Re: [CH] Poppers at BK

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Mon, 09 Oct 2000 19:14:44 -0500

Dave Drum wrote:

> ...  Has Taco Sloppo - errrrmmmmm.... Taco Bell made the trip across the pond
> like
> McDonalds, etc.? If they have go score a bunch of their "hot" sauce
> packets for making otherwise bland fast food from other places taste a
> bit better. Not much heat - but I quite like the flavour. They work well
> in rmaen noodles, too.
>
> ENJOY!!!
> --------
> UNCLE DIRTY DAVE'S KITCHEN --
> Home of Yaaaaa Hooooo Aaahhh!!! HOT SAUCE and Hardin Cider

  Do they still have the "Fire" sauce they introduced some time back. This
might betray just how long it's been since I've been to a Taco Bell. We're
talkin' pre-Godzilla / Chihuahua / Chalupa days here. I remember it was a
little better than their "Hot" sauce, but still not blazing or anything.

--
Erich
C-H # 2099