Re: [CH] Poppers at BK

Dave Drum (xrated@famvid.com)
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 07:00:50 -0500

tucker wrote:

> Dave Drum wrote:
>
> > ...  Has Taco Sloppo - errrrmmmmm.... Taco Bell made the trip across the pond
> > like
> > McDonalds, etc.? If they have go score a bunch of their "hot" sauce
> > packets for making otherwise bland fast food from other places taste a
> > bit better. Not much heat - but I quite like the flavour. They work well
> > in rmaen noodles, too.
> >
> > ENJOY!!!
> > --------
> > UNCLE DIRTY DAVE'S KITCHEN --
> > Home of Yaaaaa Hooooo Aaahhh!!! HOT SAUCE and Hardin Cider
>
>   Do they still have the "Fire" sauce they introduced some time back. This
> might betray just how long it's been since I've been to a Taco Bell. We're
> talkin' pre-Godzilla / Chihuahua / Chalupa days here. I remember it was a
> little better than their "Hot" sauce, but still not blazing or anything.

They still have the "fire" sauce. It's no hotter than the "hot" but has
a bitter after taste that I dislike quite a bit. I keep a small box
(replenished from time to time) of packets of "hot" Taco Bell sauce in
the car for adding to things like Sausage & Egg McMuffins or Hasrdee's
Sauage & Egg Buscuits. I also keep some at home to wake up (with
flavour, not heat) Maruchan Instant Noodles and other things as the
fancy strikes me.

Not the best sauce in the world. But, being able to pick up a supply at
Taco Sloppo for (basically) free makes it quite attractive.

ENJOY!!!
--------