Re: [CH] Poppers at BK

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 18:52:01 -0500

Dave Drum wrote:

>  I keep a small box (replenished from time to time) of packets of "hot" Taco Bell
> sauce in
> the car for adding to things like Sausage & Egg McMuffins or Hasrdee's
> Sauage & Egg Buscuits. I also keep some at home to wake up (with
> flavour, not heat) Maruchan Instant Noodles and other things as the
> fancy strikes me.
>
> Not the best sauce in the world. But, being able to pick up a supply at
> Taco Sloppo for (basically) free makes it quite attractive.
>
> ENJOY!!!
> --------
> UNCLE DIRTY DAVE'S KITCHEN --
> Home of Yaaaaa Hooooo Aaahhh!!! HOT SAUCE and Hardin Cider

  I'll have to get to a Taco Bell again soon to try their hot sauce again. I used to
get extra little packets of Tabasco at Boston Market to carry around like that; but I
don't get there very often, and they don't hold much. Now I just carry a little
bottle that was Arizona Gunslinger, filled with Tabasco or whatever strikes me.

--
Erich
C-H # 2099