Re: [CH] VaCa OT

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 19:01:03 -0500

byron bromley wrote:

> Last year someone sent the names of a couple parks in KY,  One Was Big Bone
> Lick,  whats was the name of the other one,
>
> Contact direct
>
> Thanks
> Lord Byron

Apologies if this was already covered; I'm way behind.

  I think that was me. My wife went to Morehead State University in KY. I
thought she was kidding when she told me about the Licking River (I think it
is), and Big Bone Lick. There was something nearby called Beaverlick, might
have been a park. As if Morehead isn't bad enough. Here in WI we have the "Bong
Recreational Area" named after some pilot I believe. Big signs for it off the
freeway. As if our reputation wasn't tarnished enough with all the Fireworks
stands, cheese shops, and porn shops on the border. ;-) Almost makes up for the
weather.

--
Erich
C-H # 2099