Re: [CH] TV - Warren, NJ Hot Luck 21-Oct-2000

bill jernigan (bill.jernigan@juno.com)
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 07:13:16 -0400

On Wed, 25 Oct 2000 02:06:02 -0400 Andy <quark@erols.com> writes:

sounds like a confirmed sighting of el grande to me...

> The food was just excellent, ranging from mild to flaming!  I can't
> remember exactly all of who brought what, but I do remember Mark's
> Habanero Salmon Rolls and RisaG's Habanero Humus as being
> particularly delicious, and the Bloody Mary's made with Chile-Vodka
> were outrageous!

the ritual tasting of the pods...

> My enjoyment
> of my dessert was soon interrupted, however, as first Doug then Mark
> grabbed spoons and started to horn in -- I mean, really, couldn't
> they go get their own.

turning into the endorphin-induced feeding frenzy...

> Incidentally, the TV guys were great and
> fit right in.  After having done some background, they were also
> partaking of El Grande (albeit somewhat cautously), even of The
> Cookie.

conversions occurred...

> There was a lot of habaneros eaten that day, and at least one person
> remarked that, anticipating some later difficulties, that she knew
> what "Ring of Fire" really stands for.  (I, fortunately, have no
> such problem.)

sacred gasses were passed...

all of the signs being present, we can mark this down as yet another
confirmed sighting...well, done folks...

bill
did you donate food today?
visit http://www.thehungersite.com once a day

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!