Re: [CH] need to find hot spots

Kevin Megin (kmegin@total.net)
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 11:22:56 -0400

If your talking about hot spots in Montreal that make you sweat when you
eat, yeah, there are a couple of restaurants that tend to serve some heat,
I'd love to find more stores though that sell sauces. As far as I know,
Atwater market is the best place.

If though, your referring to hot spots in Montreal of the 'other'
nature...yeah, we got alot of those! :)