Re: [CH] Chile-HeadsDatabase for hotspots

Dave Drum (xrated@famvid.com)
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 07:06:45 -0500

Shantihhh@aol.com wrote:

> I think this is a wonderful idea!!!!  Could we also include some awesome
> non-hot restaurants like Vong in London?  It is Thai-Fusion but not seriously
> hot just seriously good?

> I travel a lot and would love to recommend some spots especially in Bangkok,
> London, Hong Kong, and my home area of the SF Bay!

Would this be different from......

A site for gourmands:
<http://www.chowhound.com/>

Or a clone of it - more or less. I don't want to rain on anyone's parade
but something very similar may be being done if we stray from hot and
spicy as an exclusive focus. No objection to it.... just as a lazy
barstid I hate to see duplication of effort.  <GGG>

ENJOY!!!
--------
UNCLE DIRTY DAVE'S KITCHEN --
Home of Yaaaaa Hooooo Aaahhh!!! HOT SAUCE and Hardin Cider