Re: [CH] Re: Chile-HeadsDatabase for hotspots

Dave Drum (xrated@famvid.com)
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 08:31:20 -0500

Alex Silbajoris wrote:

> >A site for gourmands:
> ><http://www.chowhound.com/>

> >From what I could see at Chowhound, I still think this would be a different
> project - as you say, with a focus on the hot and spicy.  Chowhound is more
> general-interest, and we could certainly refer people to it.

> Let me tinker in Notepad a little bit and build a basic State page template.
>   I have to remember some of the html I learned back in my CompuServe
> days...

I read a fairish amount of the "Midwest" board.... and discovered that
many of the folks are complaining that they can't get heat in their food
- especially in oriental food. Aha, think I, incipient chile-heads. So,
I e-mailed some of them. We'll see if they show up here.

If the new list/site/whatever becomes a reality I will contribute
reviews and recommendations for my portion of the Great American
Outback.

--
ENJOY!!!
--------