Re: [CH] Slogan

Kristofer Blennow (kristofer@blennow.se)
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 21:00:33 +0100

On 30 Oct 00, Mary Going wrote:

> opinions.

Let me guess, there will be 25+ answers to this one....?   :)  Like
in corporate meetings, the future financial issues will take 2
minutes, while the coffee machine question will generate a half an
hour debate...  Hmmm, might I be the first for once?

> The devil one is my favorite, but am not sure if it will be
> offensive to some.

I think that you always were offensive, as in agressive, not as in
abusive...   ;)

> FireGirl.com - She's hot stuff. (This was the favorite until the devil
> one came along, and we've actually started using this one.)

Good one...  but why not "A bitch in heat". That could be really
offensive, but over here 'bitch' is not all that negative...  it is
more of the Spice Girls thing. No offence meant. Flame me. I like
hot. Hmmm... if it wasn't so time limited...  "Even the Spice Girls
overheat here".

> FireGirl.com - Turn up the heat.

Very modest, very conventional. Naaw...

> FireGirl.com - Even the devil shops here.

Yeah, it is good. "We flame the Devil". "Makes Lucifer seem Lame".
"We visit hell for a chill (chiles we have 'nuff)".

> - mary

Maybe just - "Mary Fiery" (and that's not "Fairy", you twit... don't
mess with me...   3;)   (horns copyrighted)

- Kristofer   /location withheld/