Re: [CH] Good Stuff!

John Benz Fentner, Jr. (johnfentner@home.com)
Fri, 03 Nov 2000 21:47:43 -0500

Sandy Olson wrote:

> For those who buy holiday gifts for CH friends and relatives (or
> even...heaven forbid...indulge in gifts to yourself!) Pendery's new catalog
> has 12 pages of wonderful non-edible fun things.  The all sequined,
> multi-colored chile adorned vest ($40) is awesome and just the thing to wear
> to upcoming galas!  Right now there's no shipping for online orders of  $25
> or more, until the end of the year.  www.penderys.com .
>
> As someone said, if we were affliliated we wouldn't admit it anyway, right?
> No connection here, however!  Enjoy

Just got mine a week or so ago. Quite an interesting
selection of chile stuff and phood phreaque stuff in
general. Perhaps a "Hot Flashes" apron for She Who Must Be
Obeyed. That oughta get her attention.

Order a free catalog online.  Clickable link:
http://www.penderys.com/

JB
--
John Benz Fentner, Jr.