Re: [CH] Chile-Heads Digest V6 #269

fragrantgarden (fragrantgarden@fastlink.com.au)
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 13:01:46 +1100

At 6:42 PM +1100 3/11/00, Tony Flynn wrote:
>      ----- Original Message -----  From: fragrantgarden
><fragrantgarden@fastlink.com.au> To: Chile-Heads Digest
><owner-chile-heads-digest@globalgarden.com>;
><chile-heads-digest@globalgarden.com> Sent: Friday, November 03, 2000 7:59
>PM Subject: Re: [CH] Chile-Heads Digest V6  #269
> > Anyone seen a second year hab or any other variety  slowly die with a sort
>> of die back that roses get?
>> The outer  branches die and the rot very slowly goes to the main trunk of
>> the  plant. It als looses all its leaves
>> Michael(Mad king)
>>
>Hi  Michael,   That is exactly how a second year Hab in my leanto has
>died back. My overwintered Black Namagualand outside is looking the same
>but has  a few green leaves so may recover.   Tony Flynn   Retired at the
>beach. Bay of Plenty. New  Zealand
Odd isnt it? I have put a phytoperhera fungacide on it to see what happens.

Michael Bailes, The Fragrant Garden, Portsmouth Road, Erina. N.S.W. 2250
Australia. (OZ); International fax 61 243 651979          Phone 4367 7322
Web page at: http://www.fragrantgarden.com.au/
 Email: <fragrantgarden@fastlink.com.au>