Re: [CH] Chipotle powder

Dave Drum (xrated@famvid.com)
Tue, 07 Nov 2000 07:01:34 -0600

Andrew Healy wrote:

> Have just discovered a heap of powdered chipotle.  Does anyone know, [and
> is willing to share] a 'magic' ingredient [besides Pot] to create a truly
> excellenté powder ?

Try this.... 1 TB powdered chipotle, 1/2 ts garlic granules and 1/2 ts
ground cominos (cumin). Sift together, Store in shaker for convenience.

Barring that - rub some of the chipotle powder on each side of a rib-eye
steak of abut 1/2 kilo size and grill over open fire to desired degree
of doneness. Make the chipotle a "truly excellente powder".  <GGG>

Now, I must toddle off and exercise my right/obligation to participate
directly in my nation's government.  (Vote - early and often)  B^)=

ENJOY!!!
--------
UNCLE DIRTY DAVE'S KITCHEN --
Home of Yaaaaa Hooooo Aaahhh!!! HOT SAUCE and Hardin Cider