Re: [CH] Healthy/spicy cookbook

Dave Drum (xrated@famvid.com)
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 19:32:48 -0600

Brandon C Nuttall wrote:

> Hello folks,
>
> Sorry to say, I've just suffered a heart attack. What I'd like to know is
> am I safe from hospital-bland food? Is there a hot & spicy, heart-friendly
> cookbook? Any recommendations would be appreciated.
>
> Brandon Nuttall
> Frankfort, KY

Do a search on Dr. John C. Christopher and read his treatise on the
benefits of cayenne (and other peppers) in the treatment of all sorts of
ailments. I am fortunate in having a physician who is not afraid to try
"unorthodox" avenues. Most of the stuff that Christopher (and his
successor Schulze) advocate have been proven in practice.

So, there is no need to condemn yourself to bland food. If your doc
doesn't let you spice things up - trade the doc in on one with a mind
that isn't rusted shut

ENJOY!!!
--------
UNCLE DIRTY DAVE'S KITCHEN --
Home of Yaaaaa Hooooo Aaahhh!!! HOT SAUCE and Hardin Cider