Re: [CH] Re: cranberries, introduction, hydroponics ...but without the

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 18:18:15 -0600

Chad A Gard wrote:

> Hi all.
>         First I want to introduce myself.  I'm me, and I'm from
> Indianapolis, IN. ... I've been kinda lurking on the list for about 5 days,
> and it seems like a fun group.

  Yes, it definitely is that. Among other things sometimes...  Welcome, and I
hope you enjoy it. I have very much enjoyed the past year and a half or so I
have been a list subscriber. Whatever you're looking for in the chile world,
you'll find it here; or at least find someone who knows where to direct you.

> ...And, finally, has anyone tried gowing peppers indoors, hydropoinically, on
> a small scale, and with artificial light?
>
> Chad Gard, CTS KB9WXQ...

Thank you. I was going to post a link to this the other day, and forgot. Anyone
interested in purchasing lighting (and other items as well) for indoor gardening
might want to request a catalog from:  http://wormsway.com/ . I have never dealt
with them except to request a catalog, so I'm afraid I can't give any advice.
But they might be just what someone out there is looking for...

I won't risk incurring the wrath of Sir Gareth with disclaimers, since the
message already implies there are none. Ooops, I hope that wasn't close enough
to one anyway..... ah, screw it. (Pardon my language.)

--
Erich
C-H # 2099