[CH] Re: Hydroponics and another introductions

DSuding@aol.com
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 17:55:40 EST

>  From: tucker <tucker@ticon.net>
                (snip)
>  Thank you. I was going to post a link to this the other day, and forgot.
> Anyone
>  interested in purchasing lighting (and other items as well) for indoor
> gardening
>  might want to request a catalog from:  http://wormsway.com/ . I have never
> dealt
>  with them except to request a catalog, so I'm afraid I can't give any
advice.

>  But they might be just what someone out there is looking for...
           (snip)

Hi all:
I'm delurking after about 2 months on the list and the mention of the above
company brought me out.  I purchased a Halide lighting system from these
folks last winter so that I could continue to grow tomatoes indoors during
the winter, and I had it shipped to me.  Worked out great.  I even called
them on the phone prior to discuss a few of their items listed in their
online catalog and they were very helpful. I've only made the one purchase
from them, but I wouldn't hesitate to purchase again.  Whatever the
"disclaimer" issue is that Mr. Tucker wrote...I hope I don't get any wrath
from whomever either.  I'm merely a consumer who purchased one of their
products :}

As a brief intro:  I'm in Southport, IN, which is on the south side of
Indianapolis.  My main thrust is Tomatoes, however, nothing goes better with
fresh sliced tomatoes, than a sprinkling of your very own Chile powder
concoction.  Really, just about everything can be benefited by a sprinkling
of your very own Chile powder (even ice cream which I tried after reading the
thread here a while back)

Dorothy
Zone 5-ish, Indianapolis