Re: [CH] Invitation

Dave Drum (xrated@famvid.com)
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 19:04:03 -0600

Big Jim wrote:

> Invitation
> 23rd annual CCBS New Years Day Cookout
> January 1, 2001
> Burnt Island, Florida
>
>  Come celebrate New Years at the Cross Creek Bowhunting Societies  23rd
> annual cookout at Burnt Island on the south shore of Lochlossa Lake.
> Menu
> Deep fried venison
> Smoke cooked wild hog
> Baked beans
> Swamp Cabbage
> Blackeye peas and hog jowl
> Potato salad
> Cornbread
> Banana pudding
> And anything else we might have

> We will eat promptly at 1:00 PM
> Bring a chair to sit on

If you're smooking the hog over burning politicians/lawyers stuffed with
Palm Beach County chad - I'll do my best to make it. Otherwise, have fun
and I'll put a shrimp on *my* barbie and think of y'all.

Thought just struck me... is a politician/lawyer the hog that you are
smoking?

ENJOY!!!
--------
UNCLE DIRTY DAVE'S KITCHEN --
Home of Yaaaaa Hooooo Aaahhh!!! HOT SAUCE and Hardin Cider