Re: [CH] 3 tomato plant

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@home.com)
Wed, 06 Dec 2000 19:58:06 -0800

byron bromley wrote:

> Folks I am flipping out,  I have to pass his on.
>
> Earlier this spring I was chatting with a gal that grows this tomatoes

Byron.....you MUST be old enuf to remember " Lost Horizon" ? Did they
grow Tamaters there???If so how did they get there from Amurica??? Oh, I
know, twas one of those high flying iggles, American iggles, of course..
OR....if they came from Germany, perhaps one of the WW1 pilots was
eating a mater sandwich, on patrol, and threw part of it overboard?? The
ideas are endless.....do a little research on this, would you? Cheers,
Doug in BC     Stilll alive and kicking, but not well!