Re: [CH] TMV

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@home.com)
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 09:41:42 -0800

Course, the problem wouldn't exist if ALL smokers were wiped out first!
An ex big time smoker!!! And, yes, one CAN quit, if one exercises some
will power, I did after 32 years, last 12 of which I inhaled every puff
of a pipe, and when coughing with every other puff decided me that
cancer and emphysema were not what I wanted(got the latter anyway) I
quit, cold turkey. Now there is a can of worms open! But, ya know what?
My taste buds work, and I can taste chiles again!!! Cheers, Doug in BC