RE: [CH] Chipotle in Adobo

green (green56@PioneerPlanet.infi.net)
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 19:27:19 -0600

Luke...

IMO, San Marcos is only second to La Morena, which is my fav.  I'd buy San
Marcos over Herdez, which I think stinks:  too bitter, too "hot" with no
flavor - just heat.

Anyway you can get your mits on some La Morena Chilpotles in Adobo?  They
also make a GREAT "Home Made Sytle Chilpotle Sauce" that I use like tomato
sauce.

You on good terms with your brother???  LOL!!!  See if he can send you a mix
to try.

green

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com]On Behalf Of Luke Speer
Sent: Friday, January 05, 2001 6:37 PM
To: Chile Heads
Subject: [CH] Chipotle in Adobo

Got some San Marcos Chipotles in Adobo brought back from Houston by my
mother, she tells me that she got them at a Randalls store in NW houston
on FM1960 ??.
I haven't opened them yet, has anybody tried these??
I generally get her to get me La Costena brand..
My brother will be visiting in March and I was thinking of getting him
to get me a case and send it back here via his company's weekly air
freight shipment..
Any other brands recomended..
Luke in Oz