Re: [CH] Re: A Chilli a day keeps the bacteria away

Myron Menaker (myronm@bellsouth.net)
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 11:08:34 -0500

Yes, the same article recommends a teaspoonful of cayenne in a glass of
water (as tea) or tomato juice...for what ails you! Hey, wouldn't a
"Bloody Mary" be the same thing???

Myron

--
互户互户互户互猾せカせЙせカせЙせセ
Myron Menaker                      Daytona Beach FL USA