Re: [CH] Re: A Chilli a day keeps the bacteria away

Andrew Healy (a.healy@surrey.ac.uk)
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 08:29:20 +0000

Ouch,

the cayenne sauce enema would give you a little more than a Ring of Fire.

wincing at the thought of it

At 21:42 11/01/01 -0600, you wrote:

>Myron Menaker wrote:>
> > Along those same lines...."Weekly World News" (1/9/01) had an article,
> > "Cayenne Cures Everything!" E.g., heart trouble, flabby stomach,
> > hemmorhoids!
> >
> > Did you know that cayenne even cures baldness! Here's a testimonial from
> > a reader:
> >
> > "I was almost completely bald. But now I have a full head of hair after
> > just three weeks of rubbing cayenne and baby oil into my scalp!"
> > (Randy....should I try it??)
>
>Check this out brfore you write the "weak World NEwz" article off as
>more tabloid trash.....
>
>http://schoolofnaturalhealing.com/cayenne.htm

"I can resist anything, but, temptation" <Oscar Wilde>

"That which doesn't kill us, makes us strong !"
<Nietzsche>

					Andrew Healy