Re: [CH] Re: A Chilli a day keeps the bacteria away

Myron Menaker (myronm@bellsouth.net)
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 05:29:30 -0500

You'd get it both "coming" and "going," wouldn't you??

MJM

Andrew Healy wrote:

> Ouch,
>
> the cayenne sauce enema would give you a little more than a Ring of Fire.
>
> wincing at the thought of it
>
> At 21:42 11/01/01 -0600, you wrote:
>
> >Myron Menaker wrote:>
> > > Along those same lines...."Weekly World News" (1/9/01) had an article,
> > > "Cayenne Cures Everything!" E.g., heart trouble, flabby stomach,
> > > hemmorhoids!
> > >
> > > Did you know that cayenne even cures baldness! Here's a testimonial from
> > > a reader:
> > >
> > > "I was almost completely bald. But now I have a full head of hair after
> > > just three weeks of rubbing cayenne and baby oil into my scalp!"
> > > (Randy....should I try it??)
> >
> >Check this out brfore you write the "weak World NEwz" article off as
> >more tabloid trash.....
> >
> >http://schoolofnaturalhealing.com/cayenne.htm

互户互户互户互猾せカせЙせカせЙせセ
Myron Menaker                      Daytona Beach FL USA
myronm@bellsouth.net     |
          "Keep the Whole World Singing!"   |     |
互户互户互户互猾せカせЙせカせЙせセ