Re: [CH] Sydney Chilli Festival

Dave Drum (xrated@famvid.com)
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 07:01:50 -0600

Graham Johnson wrote:

> By the way chilli heads do not forget Darwin on your travels as it is the
> best city in Australia (in my opinion) for firey food due to the merging of
> so many asian and other cultures.

Oh, I dunno. My friends from the FIDO cooking echo who live in Adelaide,
SA are all chile-heads. One of them is currently in the midst of a
passion for using Louisiana Gold Hot Sauce as a barbecue basting sauce
and marinade. Another divides his time between Adelaide and Darwin. From
what I read here and elsewhere - chiles have gotten huge in Oz.

ENJOY!!!
--------
UNCLE DIRTY DAVE'S KITCHEN --
Home of Yaaaaa Hooooo Aaahhh!!! HOT SAUCE and Hardin Cider