RE: [CH] Red Savina seedlings

Jeff Snader (jeffs@ascinet.com)
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 08:51:56 -0500

You can order plants from Cross Country Nurseries in New Jersey.  I have
always received very healthy plants from them.  They begin shipping in
April, plants come in 2 1/4 inch pots for around $2.00 each.  Check their
web page http://www.chileplants.com/.  They ship 400 varieties of chiles!

Enjoy!

Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: Kenny Girot [mailto:kenny@skydivehasher.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2001 8:13 AM
To: Chileheads List - Post Message
Subject: [CH] Red Savina seedlings

I have ordered my Red Savina plants through Delta Farms in Oregon for
many years.  Faye just told me she wasn't growing them anymore because
of all the hoops they have to jump in order to resell them.  Does anyone
know a nursery that grows Red Savinas that will ship them?  It's too
late to start seeds.  I'm ready to plant in March.

Cheers,
Kenny