Re: [CH] OT New Yawk

Dave Drum (xrated@famvid.com)
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 18:27:25 -0600

byron bromley wrote:

> Folks  would like some .02's if I may.
>
> I have been inivted to write in a garden section of the following.
>
> http://www.im-ur.com
>
> I am just a tad uncomfortable with it after I read their sample page.
>
> What do you folks think.

Definitely not mainstream.... but, hey, anything goes. If you can live
with the freedom of speech and press taken toward their limits - go for
it. Maybe you'll get reprinted in the Enquirer or Globe or Weekly World
News.

Is there any compensation involved? If they are offereing valuata then
it's a no brainer. Cop the lolly and don't look back.  <GGG>

ENJOY!!!
--------
UNCLE DIRTY DAVE'S KITCHEN --
Home of Yaaaaa Hooooo Aaahhh!!! HOT SAUCE and Hardin Cider