Re: [CH] Rocoto K-Marto?

bill jernigan (bill.jernigan@juno.com)
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 15:13:05 -0500

On Sun, 28 Jan 2001 09:21:48 -0500 Bob Torres <bob@torres.cx> writes:

> They also used to make a nice sauce out
> of the rocotos and spanish onion - all just ground to a paste with some
salt
> and garlic.  Lovely.  Anyway, just an anecdote that other chile-heads
might
> appreciate!

any idea of proportions for this, bob?...sounds good...do they then cook
the sauce?...the raw onion taste might be a little strong for me...am
going to try something like this next time i have some rocotos...might
even try it with some of those savinas that are calling me from the
fridge...will let you know how it comes out...

bill
did you donate food today?
visit http://www.thehungersite.com once a day

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!