Re: [CH] Habenero Mash

Ron Levi (InnuendoEntLLC@netscape.net)
Thu, 01 Feb 2001 23:54:12 -0500

Kenneth R Haynes <jkpyro@juno.com> wrote:

> We just bought a bottle of red habenero mash, but we don't know much
> about the proper use. We are planning to make some salsa this weekend,
> which will include both fresh habeneros, and cap extract. Would adding
> some mash contribute anything? If so, how much should we use? Thanks!
> GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
> Join Juno today!  For your FREE software, visit:
> http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

I would think the fresh Habanero and the mash would give you as much heat as you would need in a salsa. Try using the fresh stuff first, I like to fire roast mine for flavor. If it's not hot enough add some mash. If thats not hot enough you can try the cap, but beware the burnt cat hair!

--
Best Regards,

Ron Levi
Member