Re: [CH] Chile Pepper Skull Cap

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Thu, 08 Feb 2001 21:36:36 -0600

Mike Simmons wrote:

> The Colorado Cyclist magazine has a cotton, chile pepper print skull cap or
> dorag.  Try their  web site @ coloradocyclist.com
> No affiliation

  Manufactured by Salsa Cycles, I would guess.  Got a pair of their biking
socks with a chile pattern from a friend for Christmas (and a pair of chile
dress socks from the wife).  Quite a few neat things in the Salsa catalog,
unfortunately they don't sell direct to consumers.  Requested a Colorado
catalog twice using the form from their site, and still don't have one.  Also,
the coolest Salsa Cycles jersey at the Colorado site changes to a different one
when you click for the larger picture.  I called them a few months ago, and was
told the really cool one has not been available for a while.

One of these days I'll have to just break down and order online.

--
Erich
C-H # 2099