Re: [CH] Blair's 4 AM

Kenneth R Haynes (jkpyro@juno.com)
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 23:26:16 -0500

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. Could you, or anyone else, give me some
info on the product itself? Is it a sauce or an extract? What are some
things you would use it for? What kind of flavor does it have? Thanks!

On Fri, 16 Feb 2001 08:47:50 -0500 "Sauce2u.com" <Jon@sauce2u.com>
writes:

> if you decide to purchase let me know we carry it for around 35.00 +
> s& H
>

> Jon
> www.sauce2u.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!