Re: [CH] TV Hotluck

Andy (quark@erols.com)
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 20:36:56 -0500

All,

TV Guide Listing:
"Eat the Heat" 60 min.
“Food 911's” Tyler Florence serves up a taste of America's spiciest cuisine. Included: recipes for habanero-lime cheesecake; hot pumpkin pie; Risa G's “kick-butt” hummus; red chile glaze. Also:  self-proclaimed “chiliheads” and collectors of hot sauce.

  Show times
  Date		EasternTime       Channel
  Sunday, 11   	    9:00 PM          FOOD
  Monday, 12  	   12:00 AM          FOOD

The food channel is on DIRECTTV, Channel 231
May I suggest that a few of us who get the Food Channel tape the show, so that
we can pass the tape to those who don't.

Andy.