Re: [CH] TV Hotluck

Uncle Dirty Dave (xrated@ameritech.net)
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 20:09:43 -0600

At 12:15 PM 2/28/01 -0600, tucker wrote:

> > Just checked out TV Guide online and confirmed that "Eat the Heat" will be
> > televised at 9pm on Sunday, March 11.  Unfortunately there is no synopsis
> > of the show.  Segments of Jim Campbell's Fresh Fields and the Fall NJ
> > Hotluck at Karen Stobers home will be aired among other hot tidbits...

>   Thanks for the info. Mark.  Unfortunately, I don't see it in my listings.
>Is this another program broadcast only on the Food Network (which we don't get
>on our cable system)?

Another good reason to get a Dish Network. Free Equipment, Free
Installation - 500 channels available. What's not to like. None of y'all
are in my market area so I won't even bother with the usual insincere
disclaimers. Just don't think that by cutting your cable that you will get
your local guys to pay attention to the fact that they have an inferior
service at inflated prices.

ENJOY!!!
--------
UNCLE DIRTY DAVE'S KITCHEN --
Home of Yaaaaa Hooooo Aaahhh!!! HOT SAUCE and Hardin Cider