Re: [CH] Tonight's Dinner - Crockpot Red Beans & Rice

Rael64 (raelsixty4@earthlink.net)
Sat, 03 Mar 2001 08:22:53 -0700

At 08:46 AM 3/3/01 -0500, John Benz Fentner, Jr. wrote:
>Rael64 wrote:
>>
>> actually, wrong bean...gotta use red beans...kidneys just don't cook up
>> right...and since when did cajuns eat basmati rice?
>

>Hey Rael:
>
>Once upon a time you (at least I think it wuz you) posted a
>red beans & rice recipe that used pickled ginger. You
>wouldn't happen to have that handy wouldja? I can't find the
>copy I saved.

Brother Benz...

handy? no.  Somewhere on my system?  I'd hope so although i do have an
annoying habit of saving things in the most unpredictible places on this
maCHine...sheeeet.  Anywho, i'll search.

for RBs by adding in pickled ginger, maybe some cumin.  Or this could just
be my thinking now =:o

Hmmm...methinks i've some red beans in my freezer...can you say breakfast,
baby??! ja ja..

slap me if i don't get back to ya soon...

PS: to all who so long ago advised me on buying a Mac, i've a brand new
iMac on the way...should be mucho grooooovy, jes....gracias.

Rael-o-rama
Twister Is My God