Re: [CH] Chile-head songs

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Tue, 06 Mar 2001 22:08:38 -0600

"Elden E. Martin" wrote:

> How about "Fire" by the Pointer Sisters?  (OK, I'm older.) Or that old time
> blues tune that I can never remember the name of until the Takilya starts
> flowing.

  I'm surprised there isn't a Weird Al song involving chiles (although there
may be a passing reference in Taco Grande), since he has so many tunes about
food.  Or is there, and I'm missing something???  Anywhoooo, anybody catch him
on "Win Ben Stein's Money" last week, along with C.C. DeVille (sp?) and, I
believe, Matthew Sweet, (with whom I'm not familiar aside from having heard of
him)???

--
Erich
C-H # 2099