Fw: [CH] Seeking Advice...Travel To Tempe, AZ

Frank Francisco (francisco_@prodigy.net)
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 23:33:11 -0500

One place I especially enjoyed was Los Dos Molinos.  The food is as hot as
you like it, authentic and unpretentious.  A casual and very popular place.
I believe this is in Mesa, which isn't too far.  No credit cards.
Frank

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joan Sullivan R.Ph." <Joan@adobedrug.com>
To: "Luke Speer" <lukasz@midcoast.com.au>; "Chile Heads"
<chile-heads@globalgarden.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2036 10:30 AM
Subject: [CH] Seeking Advice...Travel To Tempe, AZ

 Hi All,

 Delurking for a bit of advice.  I'm going to a conference the first weekend
of April to Tempe, Arizona.  My first time.  Looking for good eats in the
area.  I understand that Phoenix is close by, but I won't have much extra
time to drive around, except maybe on Saturday night.  I've got no snobbism,
regular or reverse.  Only requirement is honest food.

Thanks, Joan