Re: [CH] Seeking Advice...Travel To Tempe, AZ

Chris Meredith (merc@innocent.com)
Tue, 06 Mar 2001 20:58:20 -0800

Los Dos Molinos... some of the best food I have ever eaten  3 locations
around that area Tempe, Phoenix and the Valley

one of them is Tom Mix's old house lot's of good food and great atmosphere
... my Fav is the Carnita's

-Chris