Re: [CH] I Have Been Stricken

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@home.com)
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 20:14:18 -0800

Dear D in D....go to your nearest and dearest market(NOT in the literal
sense!)and buy a few, or more, Habs....take home, chomp one, or more down, and
then see what transpires! The few times that I have had a problem feeling the
heat of the peppers, I have done this, a couple of times in front of the clerks
in the supermarket, and after that, all seems to be right again! Never mind yer
diganitie....think of yer taster buds, Bud.....er....Buck!!! Cheers, Doug in BC