Re: [CH] Hi everyone. Eat the Heat

Hobby Farmer (hobbyfarmer@t-one.net)
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 20:47:04 -0800

Hi, Dave;

Somehow, Mr. & Mrs. Hobby Farmer (Bob & Sue Shuman) got a few
seconds of air time.  I'm the guy squatted down picking peppers in
the opening sequence and again in the "Open Fields" segment.  Sue is
the lady in the white T-shirt waving and calling to Jim Campbell's
wife, Abbey, in the "Open Fields" segment.

This was our second year availing ourselves of the Campbell's
hospitality.  We drove down from our farm along the shore of Lake
Michigan in Scottville, Michigan.

Hobby Farmer