Re: [CH] Have Been Stricken!

Chris Meredith (merc@innocent.com)
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 18:38:00 -0800

WARNING----TONGUE in CHEEK RESPONSE TO FOLLOW

This is Sacrilege........

Wetting Pants in the Restaurant is like the Secret handshake the Masons have

How do you expect to play "Nekkid Twister" (TM)? ....with Jalapeno's?

Rael  you need to set her  straight on this one !!!!!!

Red Faces also show how healthy you are ..... much better than that pale
sickly color that
people get living in the Pacific NorthWet.....

and Taste buds are overrated ......... without them you can enjoy White
Castles

Besides me eating something too hot for me gives my wife something to laugh
about :-)

-chris