Re: Fw: [CH] number?

raelsixty4@earthlink.net
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 20:49:45 -0700

At 5:26 PM -0500 3/17/01, Frank Francisco wrote:
>Do you have to be in the Imperial Order of Exalted Chili-Heads to get this
>number?  I am numberless.
>Frank

with all due respect to Brother Tom, (seriously...this be all in fun)...

...one need not have a number.

I, Monk Rael am numberless as well, yes, but is my faith any weaker
than one with a number?  Is my devotion to He who reduces men and
women into sniveling, sweating, anus-clenching, half-humans any less
than one who is numbered 3 (not 4, not 2, nor 5...much less 1476)?

Methinks not.

Nay, I *am* Rael: Monk of the TCS, faithful follower of El Grande,
teacher of His Wirdz and Wayz, Twister [TM!] Grand Master, and a
long-haired, goateed, Pop-Rocks toting, ex-cook, habanero and
pineapple munching, nubile chile maiden lusting,redneck CHilehead.

I am a CHilehead. You are a CHilehead.  We are one.

We are the chileheads.

Resisitence is futile.

Rael"...spring break looses its appeal when you've 2 papers to write,
1 project to complete, and 17 chapters to read and outline...whatever
happened to just getting inebriated and naked?..."64