Re: Fw: [CH] number?

danceswithcarp (dcombs@bloomington.in.us)
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 17:41:47 -0500

At 08:49 PM 3/17/2001 -0700, raelsixty4@earthlink.net wrote:

>>>  My number is on the bottom of my card I got from Tom Price.  And actually
>>it
>>  > is #2169.
>
>with all due respect to Brother Tom, (seriously...this be all in fun)...
>
>...one need not have a number.

Well spit, Rael.  What makes a chile-head is not a card, but the lack of
fear of jalaproctitis.

And just so people knows, the Tom-cards are the *second* series of
chile-head cards.  The first were freebies issued in 1995-6 by, um, erm,
one of a whole set of brothers who used to inhabit this list.   I have mine
and it is #63.  It has the old chile-heads list address on it
(http://www.netimages.com/~chile/) in case I appear lost or confused.  If
that doesn't resuscitate me, on the backside a habenero seed is laminated
into a slight perforation of the card for a long-term fix.

One of the side effects of growing old is the process seems to age us.

carpo