Re: [CH] Chile Fests in SF Bay Area?

Andy (quark@erols.com)
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 22:29:56 -0500

Veronica,

Hope you find your hot spots out there (I'm in MD).

If not, I suggest you make a chile "travel kit".
I carry (at least):
   *  a diluted form of Pure Cap (for soups)
   *  applewood-smoked Red Savina habanero powder

With these, I can warm-up about any food.
The latter you may have seen on "Eat the Heat"

Andy