Re: [CH] Death Rain Potato Chips

Charles P Demas (cpd@world.std.com)
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 22:49:26 -0500

On Sun, 18 Mar 2001, =Mark wrote:

> At 03:21 PM 3/18/01 -0500, Jim DeLillo wrote:
> >
> >I just tried a bag of Death Rain Potato Chips.
> >And were they good.
> >A good barbecue flavor with heat that sneaks up on you.
> >Hot enough to satisfy a heat craving without reaching for
> >the nearest container of ice cream.  My tongue still tingles as I type this.
>
> Luckily Blairs is located about 5 miles from me!  Also carry a small
> container of his Death Rain powder for bland food emergencies (Great on
> vanilla ice cream!).
>

> >They can be found at http://www.rt11.com.

Those chips are made in Virginia, probably using the powder you
mentioned.

Of course, it's possible that Blair's might have them in different
packages than the tins offered by Rt11.

BTW, places where you can "Grab a Bag" are listed on the
web site, but I'm not familiar with NJ geography.

Chuck Demas

  Eat Healthy    |   _ _   | Nothing would be done at all,
  Stay Fit       |   @ @   | If a man waited to do it so well,
  Die Anyway     |    v    | That no one could find fault with it.
  demas@tiac.net |  \___/  | http://www.tiac.net/users/demas