Re: [CH] Wegman's Today

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@home.com)
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 07:36:59 +0000

Wasabi Peas are a Japanese snack, rather addictive....crunchy, slightly hot,
not CH so, if you have educated taste buds, but might give a newbie a hot lip
or two. We get 'em in bags, have never seen them in bulk here in BC, but now
that Risa has allerted me, I will look for them.  Cheers, Doug in BC